|JOB TITLE:||ICT Manager|
|REPORTS TO:||Head of programs||For: Guidance & support on overall
Management of ICT systems, processes and
To be fully responsible for managing, implementation and monitoring of ICT systems, protocols and processes as well as providing technology support and training to the coalition and the HRD community in a manner that empowers all stakeholders to communicate effectively within a digitally secure environment with enhanced information security.
· Oversee the development of the Coalition overall ICT strategy and its implementation.
· In line with coalition strategy, manage the overall technology infrastructure for the organisation including planning, implementation, and management of the software applications and hardware infrastructure that support operations, liaising as relevant with technology service providers.
· Security enhancement for the Coalition and Partners by conducting regular assessment and recommending actions, tools equipment, and secure digital platforms.
· Research on, procure and manage reliable and secure database for memberships, training, case management, partners support and networks.
· Regularly review, recommend, and enhance website security, user friendly and interactive features and enhanced use of the website to avail organization resources, training and resource mobilization.
· Equipment repair and or replacement: Troubleshooting, repair and or recommend repair and or replacement of IT related tools and equipment.
· Deploy, configure, and maintain ICT systems and databases, including networks, servers, and telecommunications. Troubleshoot and address issues to ensure optimal performance.
· Configure and maintain applications and user devices. Provide timely and quality service delivery, technical support, and advice to user requests to ensure proper user access to agency business data and information.
· Maintain inventory of ICT equipment, hardware, and software and ensure adequate supply and functionality, in collaboration with relevant staff, provide input to budget for ICT related expenses.
· Coordinate relationships with suppliers to facilitate the delivery of ICT-related services that meet the Coalition’s requirements and needs.
· Prepare statistical reports on ICT-related data and metrics. As needed, implement measures to ensure the required standards are met.
· Conduct internal technology audits every three months that informs the organization of the existing gaps and where support is required.
· Develop a robust digital security management Unit; introduce virtual physical and digital security training to enhance HRD safety and secure communication.
· Digitization of information and other materials including Training curriculum and manual, for enhanced accessibility
· Train program and administration staff in the integration of ICT in their work for efficiency and security
· Support capacity building initiatives, remotely or on-site, to staff and HRDs to ensure efficient and consistent adoption and use of ICT applications and digital security.
| KEY RELATIONSHIPS:
| QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Digital Security or any other related discipline
· Minimum of three years of professional experience in ICT
· ICT Digital security expertise
· Project management certification or experience
· Previous working experience with CSOs is an added advantage.
· Experience in capacity building