Facilitating the development of workplace infrastructure that enables efficiency, compliance, accountability for results as well as employee motivation
Is your NGO experiencing challenges such as poor governance? Limited organisational capacity? Ineffective infrastructure and others, then look no further!
People Brand House has valuable experience in supporting Non-governmental organizations (NGOs), particularly in the human rights, education, and health services sectors in Uganda and Kenya, to achieve their vision and mission. We have effectively;
- Facilitated the Implementation of comprehensive salary and benefits structures that are competitive and aligned to market.
- Promoted adherence to corporate governance requirements stipulated by the laws of the land and enhanced institutional compliance.
- Instituted a culture of performance where all employees are aligned to the delivery of the organisational strategic priorities.
- Streamlined the organisational systems and processes to ensure professional management of human capital as well as efficient service delivery.
- Recruited trusted professionals and high impact performers that have delivered outstanding project results.
Take advantage of a multi – discipline PBH team, to support your program or project to succeed!
We are proudly associated with the following brands
URCP, Defend Defenders, East African Ministries, Justice Centres, Defenders Coalitions, Care International